The Fischers

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

We Found Hurley!

I went walking at 6:30 am and when I got home I asked Gregg if he wanted to go driving around with me to look for Hurley. He didn't want to so I didn't go. Then I thought I would e-mail my neighborhood watch group. I received some e-mails back that two people had seen Hurley walking up Fairfax just as you turn onto it from College around 7:30 am. I could have kicked myself, I was so mad for not going when I felt the prompting! I told Kristi and they went driving around looking for the dog. I decided to go looking too and drove all over. None of us had any luck. So we made flyers and Kristi and Eric put them up. Well, right after that, a guy saw the flyer and his mom had found a dog so he called Eric! The woman had almost hit Hurley and she stopped and Hurley crawled under her car afraid. She got him and took him to her house. She was going to take him to the SPCA later on in the day. So we are happy, happy, happy!!!!!! My prayers were answered!

No comments: