The Fischers

Photobucket

Thursday, July 18, 2013

cousins having fun!

Summer time has been so much fun with our swimming pool! It was always our dream to have a built in pool and now we are living the dream! Noah came to visit last week and then this week my brother Bill and his family came to visit for a few weeks. I love having family here! I miss them so much. My niece, Chelsea, and her daughter Madison, came with Bill and Deborah. My nephew Darren also came. My niece Sarah is in Peru right now but she is coming here on Saturday for a week. Sienna and Brooklyn are having a blast with Madison. I don't even know what to call their relation so I just tell them they are cousins! Ha! Ha! Chelsea is my niece so what does that make Madison to my granddaughters? Oh well, we're all family that's all I know! Bill, Deb, Darren, Gregg and I went to see "The Lone Ranger" yesterday. I know it got bad reviews but I loved it! I loved the humor and action, it was just a good ol' western! Especially when the lone ranger music came on. Maybe it's just that our generation grew up with the Lone Ranger so we appreciate it more. I don't know. I just wish the media wouldn't trash a movie before people saw it. I almost didn't see it because of the reviews but I'm so glad I did. Well, till next post, have a great Summer!:)
taking Barbies for a swim!( notice the Barbie pool and spa)

Love it when the kids are playing nice! Noah, Brooklyn, Sienna and Beckham

Boston enjoying a book

Swim fun with Madison! The girls had so much fun getting to know their cousin visiting from Utah!

Sienna, Brooklyn and Madison

Rawley loves the water!

Kristi, Rawley, Madison, Chelsea and Sienna

lunch time! (Notice our new security fence around the pool to protect the babies.) Love it!

Cute little girls! Sienna, Brooklyn and Madison

No comments: