The Fischers

Photobucket

Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

We swam at our house all day with the kids. Sean had to work and Mandi and Brian went to his parents for a week. We went to Mike and Abby's house for a BBQ and fireworks around 5pm. Sean came a little later after work. I got in the pool with Rawley and he just has no fear. He would walk off the step and go under and he loved it! Then he got fixated on the steps on the deck Mike is building. He kept trying to walk over to it so I had to be the bad Grandma and hold him back. At one point, he got in the water with me and then climbed out so fast and made a run for the deck. It was like he was trying to distract me and get away. It was so funny! Very clever! Sienna, who is so afraid to get her face under the water, decided to do it and then she was so excited!  Of course we made a big deal about it! I think maybe because all the kids were swimming it gave her some incentive, I don't know. There were babies everywhere running through the house! Ha! Ha! It was too cute! I stayed in the house during the fireworks because Sienna is so afraid of them. It was fine with me because I don't like them either. We walked home and people across college were shooting illegal fireworks in the air. They were loud too! The neighbors called the cops but they never came. It must have been a busy night but I was afraid our roof would catch on fire. It didn't and we survived! Had a great day!
Baby Mania!

Graham, Sienna, Rawley and Beckham

Lots of babies running around!

Was someone eating chocolate?

Uncle Eric playing with Sienna and Griffin

Sean and Bree relaxing with their cell phones and Eric with Sienna

Sienna and Griffin attacking Eric!

No comments: