The Fischers

Photobucket

Monday, July 22, 2013

Kilmer's 1st birthday party!

We went to Kilmer's 1st birthday party on Saturday. (my nephew Devin's son) It was a cowboy theme, very cute! Brooklyn was at a swim meet in Taft so she got there late. So it was mostly little babies and Madison! The kids had a blast even if they didn't know what was going on! Ha! Ha! Tomorrow I will put pictures of the swimming and slip n' slide portion of the party. It was fun just to visit with everyone. Larissa is here visiting from Nevada, Jolinda is visiting from Utah, and Bill's family from Texas. Oh, and Sarah and Chelsea from Utah too. So I love it! I love my family so much and miss them. This is what life is all about!
Madison with Kilmer's "Cowboy" cake!

Rawley and Boston enjoying the ball house!

Deborah, Abby, Chelsea and Madison

Kilmer enjoying all the fun!

I want to open presents!

Darren and Mike

Pinata time! Kilmer's first!

Dresden loved it!

I want another try!

Rawley's turn

Madison knocked it open!

The Family visiting

Kristi, Mandi, Jolinda and Boston

No comments: