Gregg and I have been married 35 years. I love people and being with family and friends. My mom always told me that she felt young inside but her body was old. I thought,yeah right! But now I know what she meant because I feel like I'm 20 inside but my body isn't cooperating. The aches and pains of aging aren't fun! I'm just so grateful for each day I can wake up and enjoy my life and family!
These are my friends, the Laurels. For those of you who aren't LDS that is the name of the class we were in at church. We recently had a reunion after 35 yrs. Our lives have taken many different paths, some of us might not have spoken to or seen each other for most of these years, yet we remain sisters in heart and in the gospel. We spent the evening reminiscing about our teen years, college, marriage, kids, and what is going on with our lives now. How much fun was that! We brought photo albums to look through, ate a terrific dinner and played a game where we wrote 3 things about us and then we drew them out of a jar and read them and tried to guess who wrote it. There were some really funny things, spiritual things, and just plain fun things to learn about each other. I think this is a little taste of what heaven will be like when we are all reunited again for eternity! Not many people can say they have friends like these and I am so grateful to be a part of their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment