Dad passed away two years ago today. Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe, I want so badly to feel his arms around me. I read his letters from his mission, talks he's written, notes he wrote to me as I was growing up, and I want so badly to tell him just
one more time how much I love him. I always knew he was a spiritual giant, a gentle soul, but the reality of just how blessed I was to have him for my Dad has hit me so hard since he's been gone. I grew up thinking I was in a normal family like everyone else. But, now I know that's not true. I was sent to a home with parents who loved the gospel, who lived it faithfully all their lives, who served Heavenly Father without complaint. Dad was a true disciple of Christ all his life. More than anything, I want him to be proud of me. I miss you Dad.
 |
| Our favorite place |
 |
| Dad's 89th birthday. |
 |
| Brooklyn adored her Great-Grandpa! |
 |
| Do they look alike or what! |
 |
| Where Mom and Dad's wonderful like together began. |
 |
| Dad and Sienna |
 |
| Dad was spotlighted at church on the board and he was so thrilled! |
1 comment:
I remember your parents fondly - they were always so very kind to me. I'm sure he is proud of you! Hugs.
Post a Comment