The Fischers

Photobucket

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

kitchen remodel

We started this remodel last year at the end of April I think or May. It's been done for months now, I just haven't put it on here yet. Isn't it beautiful! We just need a pretty backsplash but that will have to wait for some more cash flow. :) I was afraid of doing white but it has stayed surprisingly clean even with the grandkids! The granite is so beautiful, you can't see all the white sparkles and copper sparkles that make it so pretty (from the pictures.) Mike and Mikey did our kitchen and we are so grateful and happy with it! There used to be a row of cabinets over the bar area but we tore that out when we first moved in to open up the kitchen and family room.We also had enough granite left over to do our master bath. I'm waiting to paint or stain those cabinets before I show it though.
Before


After!
I need new bar stools! Ha! Ha!