The Fischers

Photobucket

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nurse Mandi!

Mandi graduated from Nursing School at Bakersfield College on May 10th! We are so proud of her! It has been a long,stressful and hard road. She started the program two weeks after having her first baby (Brooklyn) and is finishing when she is pregnant with her second baby! I've never seen anyone study as much as she did, of course she practically lived with us while she studied and we watched Brooklyn. Now she just has to take the boards in July and she will be done. Congratulations Mandi! Oh, I deleted some old posts so I could put these pics on. I'm in the process of making books so I can continue to blog and have space for my pictures.
Her big screen picture while Brian and Brooklyn give her the nursing pin

The family photo

Most of our family!

Mandi wanted Rosmary's ice cream after graduation. Yum!!! Quinton and Moriah Neville (her 3rd cousins?) joined us.

2 comments:

Rinez said...

Such happy times! Very proud of Mandi!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Doesn't it feel so good to see our children work hard to reach their goals? Congratulations to Mandi!