The Fischers

Photobucket

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day May 13th, 2012

All the kids came over for Mother's Day and Devin and Courtney too! Sean and Bree got me some new knives, and they are awesome! I've never had good knives before and believe me these are sharp! I'm hoping I don't cut myself, I have to be very careful. Ha! Ha! Kristi and Eric, and Mandi and Brian got me gift certificates to Hungry Hunter restaurant. I love that place, especially the batter fried green beans. Yum! Gregg and I went there Friday night and deliriously stuffed ourselves with steak, mashed potatoes, those green beans, sauteed mushrooms, and carrot cake for dessert. So much for losing my belly fat! Ha! Ha! Gregg gave me some money to shop. He knows that I never usually shop for myself unless I get money as a gift. I'm so excited! It was a fun day with those I love most.
Somebody adores his mommy!

We caught a tiny smile!

My Ginsu knives!

Hungry Hunter gift certificates and money from my honey!

All the Mommies! (and future mommies)

No comments: