The Fischers

Photobucket

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Help!

Well, I just found out that I have run out of space for more pictures on my blog. Unless I want to pay money, I can't put any more pictures on here. I didn't know that you could run out of memory space. So, I tried to make a book with "blurb" so I could save my blogs before I erased them. I'm totally messing it up and can't figure out how to fix anything on it.  I downloaded all my blog posts and it made 800+ pages for the book and you can only have 440 or something. I can't figure out how to erase the other 400 pages! It would be funny if it wasn't so frustrating! Anyway, when and if I can figure the book thing out, I will add more pictures. Till then, you'll just get my boring words! Ha! Ha!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

WOW! I've never heard of this! My girls print their blogs out annually through blurb so they have a book per each year, but no one else I know of have ran into the picture quota...is this something new?

Cassie said...

The same thing happened to me when I used blurb, because they waste a lot of pages on just big pictures. You just have to sit down every night and format each page till you get down to 400 pages! Time consuming, but worth it. Cassie