The Fischers

Photobucket

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I went to the doctor again today after calling for two days to get a new prescription or something. She had me get a chest x-ray to check for pneumonia but I don't have that. Thank goodness. Then she gave me a 10 day round of antibiotics and an inhaler to help me breathe. She didn't give me any answers as to what I might have, I'm confused and frustrated. She told me to take some allergy medicine. I haven't been flat out sick for two weeks because of allergies! Anyway, I do have some more energy today but I hope this medicine works because I'm so tired of feeling sick! And I have two grand babies coming soon!

Sienna and Brooklyn were over last night so they cheered me up! They love to climb on the fireplace and jump onto our over-sized chair so I thought I'd catch them in action.

climbing up

jumping onto the chair

going again!


No comments: