The Fischers

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Welcome Baby Rawley!

Eric called me at 4:45 am to say that Kristi's water broke at about 3 am. I went to work at 7 but everyone said to leave and go be with Kristi so I left work at 7:30 and went to the hospital! Gregg went with me and he went home a few times because it was hard for him to sit so long. I was able to sit in Kristi's room until about 11:40 and then the nurse said Kristi was ready to push. I sat in the waiting room until Mandi sent me a text that Rawley was here at 3:43 pm! He weighed 9 lbs and was 22 inches long. Big Boy! I guess he had a bit of a tough time getting here but he arrived safely! He is adorable! I'm so excited!

looking out the window of their room

me and my baby,  getting ready for her baby!

after the epidural, ahhhhh!

waiting
Baby Rawley!

Happy little family!


Kristi was exhausted!

excited Grandma!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Congrats, Diana...babies are the best - especially grandbabies!

Rinez said...

Welcome to Rawley! Much love to Kristi and Eric! Congrats to all!