Gregg and I went to Venice,Ca to help clean out his sister Lorraine's apartment. She passed away on September 9th. She never married or had children. My other sister-in-laws were there and my niece and nephew with their spouses. We had a long, hard day of going through things. We had a yard sale all day so I was taking things out constantly and she lived upstairs. So my legs got a good workout. We reminisced about memories, loved seeing pictures, kept some mementos, and just had a nice time being with each other. It was my nephew Bret's 1st wedding anniversary, so at the end of the day we went to dinner at Baja Cantina, in Venice Beach. It was wonderful to spend time with the other side of my family that I seldom get to see. I just wish it could have been under better circumstances.
 |
| Bret and Lauren, happy anniversary! |
 |
| Aynsley, Aaron, Debra and Gregg |
 |
| Being crazy! |
 |
| me and the gang |
No comments:
Post a Comment