The Fischers

Photobucket

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day 2013!

Happy Father's Day to all the special fathers in my life. I tried to get a picture of these dads with each of their newborns. The only one I don't have is me and my Dad. I don't even know if a picture exists of us? That's one thing I wish Dad had written about, how he felt about my birth and how he felt about me growing up. So to all the fathers out there, write how you feel about your children because one day they will cherish those words more than anything. I love my sons and am so proud of them. I love my wonderful husband. He is the best husband, dad and Grandpa! Our grandkids adore him! I love my Dad and miss him so much especially today when our thoughts are turned to them. Of course, I always think of my Dad. Every Sunday when I drive to church, I listen to a radio station with 40's music . It puts a smile on my face because it reminds me of my Mom and Dad, and I love that era! My Dad loved to dance and I would stand on his feet as he danced around the living room. I was in heaven! Such a sweet memory. Can't wait to dance with my father again....

Brian and Boston

Brian and Brooklyn







Eric and Noah

Eric and Rawley
Sean and Beckham

Sean and Sienna
Gregg and Sean

Gregg and Kristi

Gregg and Mandi
My Dad and me dancing at the cabin in Greenhorn

Dad and Me at the Los Angeles Temple

No comments: