The Fischers

Photobucket

Friday, May 10, 2013

Miranda Lambert Concert, May 9th 2013

Kristi, Mandi and I went to the Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley concert Thursday night! We had a blast and the music was so awesome! I didn't know how good Dierks voice was, but he was great! I only remember him with long curly hair so I didn't recognize him when he came out. He showed some pictures on the big screen of his many hair styles as it got longer and longer. Then he said how it was the longest and showed a picture of Blake Shelton with his mullet. Ha! Ha! It was hilarious! Miranda sounded so beautiful live. She is a bit wild and I loved it! I like her style in music. She does crazy stuff and then beautiful mellow stuff, a great variety. To end it all, Blake Shelton came out and surprised us for the last song! WOWWWWWWWWWWW! Everyone went crazy! After the concert, we were trying to get through the crowd and Kristi got separated from us. I could see her ahead of us and then some girls started to yell and fight. I was worried cuz Kristi was right there by them and the crowd was so thick you couldn't move. Security stepped in and thank goodness Kristi was ok. We met up with her outside. Then we hit Carl's Jr. for burgers at 11:30 pm. Ha! Ha! What a fun time with my girls!
ready to go to the concert!

Dirks Bentley without his long curly hair!

Miranda was awesome!

Cool disco balls with lights!

Pistol Annies!

Surprise! What a way to end the show!

I love Blake Shelton!

No comments: