So, I woke up on Mother's Day excited to wear my cute new outfit. I look down at my left leg and I have 4 big mosquito bites that weren't there when I went to bed. Lovely. So I got on the computer to see what I could do to try to get rid of them fast. It said to put deodorant on them so I did. Then it said to make a paste of baking soda and water and apply it, so I did. Then I put ice on them. Well, the swelling went down enough that I could try to cover them up with make-up. Didn't look so great. ugg! Now today they look like these pictures. They are spreading out and I'm freaking out! I was all happy to wear cute summer dresses my last weeks of school. Now I'm in hot jeans. I'm going to have to go buy some long skirts or something until these babies go away. And they take weeks to do that! I just had two mosquito bites a few weeks ago, one on my forehead at my hairline (thank goodness my hair covered it up), the other one on my elbow. What in the world is going on? Well, I googled it of course, and I guess mosquitoes are more attracted to some people than others. Lucky me! Now I'm afraid to go outside, I tried sleeping with the sheet over my head but that lasted a few seconds, It's so hot in my house I'm sweating. I'm sure that is what's attracting them to me. Anyway, I hope these things go away soon!
 |
| lovely |
 |
| perfect summer accessory |
No comments:
Post a Comment