The Fischers

Photobucket

Friday, February 8, 2013

My Beautiful Family!

Here are some pics of the family and my precious grand-babies! Things have been going well, I've been working extra hours at school and feeling a bit under the weather. But life is good and I am grateful for all I have and every day I can wake up and be with my family. I love them all so much. Our ward at church was dissolved last Sunday and everyone was released from their callings. We were split up between two other wards. Most of my friends and family are in the other ward and will be going to the other building so I won't even see them in passing. I cried a little, I will miss all my dear friends and Kristi and Eric won't be in my ward anymore. I'm just waiting for a new calling. I was the Young Women president for the past 5 yrs and 1 yr as secretary. So I will miss it so much and all my girls. Most of them are in the other ward now. We didn't even get a Sunday to say goodbye. We only have Sacrament mtg this Sunday so they can get everyone called I guess. We'll see what happens!
Beautiful Brooklyn Marie!
all the boy babies except Beckham were together on Superbowl day! Kilmer, Boston, Dresden and Rawley.
Bree and Beckham, I love this picture!
Sweet little Sienna Marie!
Kristi, Rawley, Eric and Noah in back, The Estrella's
Rawley
Beckham

1 comment:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Ward changes are tough sometimes, but The Lord has a plan for our growth & happiness. I hope your new ward puts you to work, soon! Hugs...