The Fischers

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Eric's Baptism 2-23-13

Eric was baptized on Saturday, Feb 23rd into "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints". This has been a miracle in our family and my heart is so full of joy! Eric has chosen to change his life and work towards a forever family. That is the ultimate goal, to be sealed in the temple for all eternity. My greatest wish in life is to be in the temple with all of my children. I still pray for the day when that will happen. I never give up and I put my faith in the Lord who knows all things. I'm so grateful to be a member of Christ's church and to enjoy all the blessings that have come into my life because of the gospel. Brian Smith, my other son-in-law gave a beautiful talk on baptism and then confirmed Eric the next day in Sacrament mtg. My brother Mike baptized Eric. I also spoke on the Holy Ghost at the baptism. Many friends and family were there to support us and I thank you all.
Eric ready to be baptized!
Noah and Brooklyn
Mike baptized Eric, what a beautiful moment!
The Estrellas , on their way to becoming a forever family
I'm so proud of my son-in-law!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Awesome! Would love to have all my children in the temple someday, too.

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

I'm counting on it...

Congrats to Eric!

Rinez said...

Truly a miracle and we are happy to have them in our ward. Just goes to show that we never give up and that prayer works! Love you and yours!