The Fischers

Photobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

Memorial Day!

For Memorial Day the kids came over and we just had a fun relaxing day in the pool. Eric barbecued some hot dogs and Noah was here, so the kids had a great time playing together and swimming. Sean worked but came over later in the evening and Bree and the kids came later in the day too. It's so fun having all my kids here. This is the dream I've had for years, a home big enough for all the kids to come to and be together. Now I'm living my dream!
Well, my music won't work because project playlist won't embed anymore, so I have to find a new music source. I'm so bummed. I like my music!
Brooklyn, Brian and Noah

Baby Rawley

Grandpa with the kids!

Mandi and Kristi gettin' some sun

Noodles for the pool, the greatest invention!

waiting for Grandpa...

...so they can hit him with the noodles!

sweet little Sienna loves to put the crowns and shoes on the dolls

Grandpa and Beckham

Beckham with his favorite person, Mommy!

No comments: