It has been a really rough few months and I've shed a lot of tears, read a lot of scriptures and books, prayed for peace, and carried on with life! The one thing I know for sure is that my Heavenly Father loves me, knows me, knows my sorrows, and he will never desert me. When I'm feeling so down, I try to think of all the blessings in my life as well. My grandchildren are the greatest gift in my life, sweet little angels who have no idea the happiness they bring to me.
I love part of this quote from Gordon B. Hinckley, "Life is like an old time rail journey... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."
I feel like my grandchildren are my beautiful vistas and my thrilling bursts of speed! And I AM thankful!
 |
| brooklyn and sienna wanted close ups! |
 |
| priceless! |
 |
| love it! |
 |
| Raylan |
 |
| beckham |
 |
| boston |
 |
| all my grandkids except Noah |
 |
| we could never get one picture with them all looking up and smiling, but we tried! |
 |
| finally got Rawley to look up but then Raylan and Beckham looked away. ha! ha! |
No comments:
Post a Comment