We welcomed baby Cash Adam Estrella into this world on Friday,Dec. 6th, 2013! He weighed 8lbs 4oz. and was born at 11:00 am. Kristi was due Monday, Dec. 2nd, so the doctor induced her on Friday. It was a bit scary because when I came to see Kristi at the hospital and walked into her room, the doctor was checking her and trying to push the umbilical cord back up into the uterus! Kristi's blood pressure had dropped so they had to stabilize her and then the baby's heart rate dropped so when I came in, all this had been going on. The doctor said they needed to do a c-section now! The nurses were ripping everything off of Kristi, monitors etc., and then they literally were running as fast as they could with her down the hall to surgery. Eric was running after them. I didn't know what to do. I started to drive home because Gregg was watching Rawley for me. I got a little ways away from the hospital and had to pull over. I just started crying! I was so scared. I got home and Eric called and told me that the baby was fine and Kristi too. Kristi later told me she was crying all the way to surgery because she was so scared. In the operating room, she heard people saying "we don't have time!" and stuff like that. She said they got the baby out in minutes! They had to do an xray afterwards to make sure they didn't leave any instruments in her because they didn't have time to check them before surgery. It was crazy, but all is well and we have a beautiful baby boy!When I brought Rawley to the hospital to see the baby, he put his hands over his eyes when we walked into the room and he started crying when he saw his mommy. He wouldn't move his hands away from his eyes and he wouldn't stop crying. I had to leave, poor baby, I guess he couldn't figure out what was going on and he missed his mommy and daddy! Once they came home and Rawley was back in his own house he did perfectly fine and barely notices the baby!
 |
| ready to leave for the hospital around 5:15 am |
 |
| sweet little Cash! |
 |
| new little family! |
 |
| Kristi looks too good to have just had a baby! |
 |
| big brother Rawley |
 |
| grandma and Cash |
 |
| Rawley found a comfy place to be by mommy |
 |
| I told him to smile! ha! ha! |
 |
| The Estrella family, Kristi,Cash,Eric,Rawley and Noah |
 |
| when trying to get a sibling photo isn't working! ha! ha! |
 |
| Brooklyn holding her new cousin |
 |
| Rawley playing hide and seek with grandma! too cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment