Yesterday, Oct. 26th was the 3 year anniversary of Dad's passing. I love my Dad so much for the example he set for me throughout my life. His faithfulness to the gospel of Jesus Christ, set him apart from most men. He was compassionate, loving, honest, hard working, funny, and lived true to his convictions. I am so blessed to be his daughter, and to know that because he kept his temple covenants, we will be reunited some day and be a family forever. I love you Dad. I miss you every day.
 |
| Brooklyn loved her great grandpa! |
 |
| At our favorite place, the Temple |
 |
| Dad with his favorite hat! |
 |
| proud of his Navy service! |
 |
| The greatest teacher! |
 |
| Dad had the best sense of humor! He loved to laugh! |
No comments:
Post a Comment