The Fischers

Photobucket

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bill and Deborah's family visit!

We got to hang out at Mike and Abby's house with our visiting relatives. Such a fun time! I miss Bill and Deb so much, wish they lived here so we could spend more time together. I'm glad the cousins got to spend time together too. Family is everything! They were here for a few weeks but it went way too fast . They spent a few days at the beach and then Deborah was babysitting Kilmer so Courtney could go to girls camp. The nap schedules kind of hampered  things a bit. Ha! Ha!  Anyway, I loved having them here!
Madison and Sienna playing dress up

Pizza's here!

My brothers Mike and Bill. Love them so much!

Darren, Sean and Sarah

Beckham crying!

Aww, such a great grandpa

Devin, Sarah, Kristi and Darren

Striking a pose!

"The Pit" the kids favorite place to play!

Rawley is a climber!

cutie!

No comments: