The Fischers

Photobucket

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Mandi! April 15th, 28 yrs old!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter Mandi. I can't believe my baby is 28 yrs old! I'll never forget the day you were born, it seems just like yesterday. The years go by so fast, I hold on to my memories like a treasure because they are. I'm so grateful to know that I will have my children for eternity because of temple blessings. My life if so full of joy because of you Mandi. I love the time we spend together. Someday you will know when Brooklyn grows up how precious that time is. I hope your birthday is wonderful! I love you, Mom

Mandi and Brian's engagement photo 2007



I love this picture coming out of the Manti Temple, wedding day 7-7-07
Graduation day from nursing school and 6 months pregnant! (I think?)  May 10th 2012
love this picture! so proud of Mandi
Bringing Boston home from the hospital, Sept. 2012
Brooklyn, Mandi and Boston at an Easter party petting zoo! 2013
Beautiful sisters with their babies! 2013

No comments: