The Fischers

Photobucket

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wonderful Sabbath Day

Our lesson today in YW was "Why is Jesus Christ important in my life?" The spirit was so strong as our girls talked about their feelings and what the Savior meant to them. I love my calling as YW President. I could stay in it forever! I love seeing these young women as their testimonies are growing. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I feel his love every day. Sometimes I haven't acknowledged it because I have been overcome with grief but I know he has helped me get through my recent trials. I am calm inside, I feel at peace, and I am seeing miracles happening in my life. I know I am never alone.

1 comment:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I get to teach this lesson next week! So excited about this new " Come Follow Me" program!!!