The Fischers

Photobucket

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

Gregg, me, Mandi, Brian and Brooklyn spent Christmas Eve with Mike and Abby and a few of their kids and grandkids. I cooked a nice dinner (Swiss Steak,mashed potatoes with gravy and green beans) for my family before we went to join our relatives. Then we had a counter full of the most delicious treats! Oh my gosh! I felt sick and I didn't even eat that much.  But it was fun!  Some of the little girls sang a few songs with dance moves and all. They were so cute! One tradition in our family was always for everyone to open one present Christmas Eve. We usually had all the grand-kids open one from Mom and Dad and then us brothers and sisters drew names for a gift exchange. Now that Mom and Dad are gone, we quit exchanging gifts between adults. I miss that. Maybe we will have to start it up again. I wish all my kids could have been with us.
my little slice of cake! Ha! Ha!
our dessert bar!
Brooklyn opening her present
new pj's
Sadie and her boyfriend!
Taylor and her boyfriend!
Jamie and Boston
Ellie, Charly and Caelyn performing some musical numbers!

No comments: