The Fischers

Photobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Catching up!

Just a few pics to catch up on things! Sienna was sitting in the baby rocker with her baby doll playing and then I didn't hear any more talking so I looked and she had fallen asleep. She was there for about 3 hrs! Too cute! Beckham loves the bouncer toy. He steps left, right, left, right, instead of both feet at the same time. It is so funny! The other day I looked down and he had fallen asleep in it.I'll have to get the picture from Bree.
Linda and Jolinda came to visit for a week. On Dad's birthday we went to his grave to visit and take a flower from my yard. They still haven't engraved the date of his death so I have to check into that. I can't believe it's been almost two years since Dad left us. So many wonderful memories we reminisced about.
On Friday night, we went out to dinner with Linda, Jolinda, and Deborah's family. Deborah and Sarah came to stay with Courtney while she has her baby. At the time of this picture the baby still hadn't arrived, but she finally had baby Kilmer on July 30th! He was due on Dad's birthday, the 25th. It has been so much fun having family come to visit!
sienna fell asleep in the baby rocker

Beckham's favorite thing, he loves to bounce!

Dad's birthday

spending a moment with Dad

Me, Brian, Mandi, Kristi and Brooklyn at Outback Restaurant

Brooklyn, Gregg and Jolinda

Linda and me!

Sarah, Courtney, Devin and Deborah

No comments: