The Fischers

Photobucket

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome Baby Beckham!

Beckham Lawrence Fischer was born on March 25th at 8:17 pm. He weighed 7lbs 6oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. He has dark hair and the cutest dimple on his chin! What a sweet little guy! Bree did great and didn't even look like she just had a baby!The first thing Gregg and I did when we got there was ask if she was hungry. She hadn't eaten all day, so we went to In-n-Out and got her a burger and fries! She had a vanilla creme soda but it looked like a beer so I told her I had to take a picture for fun. Ha! Ha! If you know us, you know we don't drink. I went back to the hospital Monday after work around 4 pm and stayed until we got to check out around 8:30 pm. Sienna was at the hospital most of the day and when I was there too. She did great for being in a room all day! She is very sweet to Beckham and says "Baby Brother" or "Baby Beckham" or lately she says "Baby Rawley" and we have to tell her no, that's Beckham! Ha! Ha! Too many babies are getting her confused! I am so excited to have another grandson! Sean and Bree have stayed at our house a few nights this week and visited during the days. It is so much fun! Kristi comes over with Rawley and with Brooklyn and Sienna we have a house full of joy!
I couldn't be a happier grandma!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Congratulations (again) Grandma...babies to fill our hearts & homes with joy! So happy for you & your growing family!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So precious! Happy for you & your family.